How to Export Contacts from Yahoo Mail Account?
One of the main features of yahoo mail is the ability to export contacts. Do you want to export the contacts stored in your Yahoo Mail accounts to another mail account? Here are the steps to do so.
- Open a web browser.
- Go to the mail.yahoo.com web page, and then log into your Yahoo account from your Yahoo mails left navigation column, click on the Contacts icon.
- Click on actions, and then click on export, choose the format in which you would like to export your contacts.
- If you choose Microsoft Outlook, it will create a dot CSV file designed for Outlook import feature.
- If you choose Netscape/Thunderbird. It will create a text file designed for Thunderbirds import feature.
- If you choose Yahoo CSV, a standard dot CSV file will be created, which is compatible with most email programs. Choose v card single file. If your email program supports dot VCs files, and you’ll be importing all contacts.
- Choose v card zip of dot VCs files, if your email program supports dot VCs files, and you’ll be importing only some of your contacts, click on the Export now button to export your Yahoo contacts. Hope this was easy to follow.
You may also like :-