How to export contacts from Yahoo to Gmail?
Here’s how you can export contacts from your Yahoo account to Gmail account. Log into your respective Gmail and Yahoo Mail accounts.
- Go to the Yahoo mail
- Click the Contacts tab near the top of the
- Select your
- Click on Select All,
- Click the Actions button and select export all on the drop down This brings you to a new screen titled export,
- Click the Export now button next v card single This brings you to a capture test. Enter the code displayed in the image and click the Export now button again, a download window opens automatically.
- Click the Addon file Yahoo underscore AB dot CSV, and then click showing the folder to check a note the part of the file and then close the
- Go back to your Gmail account, like Gmail at the top left corner of your Gmail page, and then choose contacts from the More Actions drop-down menu, select
- Click the Choose File
- Select the file you’d like to upload, and then click open,
- Click the Import button to import the Yahoo contacts in your Gmail contacts See, this wasn’t hard at all.