Norton.com/setup – Setup Norton Antivirus – Easy Way Just Follow
We are going to help you activate and setup, Norton antivirus using your product key. There are only two case scenarios where you might have purchased a Norton retail card. Don’t be confused when we say not on retail card. That mean to have not done the Norton product itself, you know, you can always buy not in product, any store like Best Buy, Walmart or any place other staples, any other store. Now they don’t use the printer when installing Norton Antivirus called CD. There was a time when we used to just put the CD inside the computer run the setup, and voila, we are good to go. We may get the code from that CD and we just put it in there. So there has been a lot of piracy there has been a lot of controversies people were not happy with that. So not on came up with a solution where they just provide you the code in email, or from the retail code, and you just go on an online Norton portal, and you can install your product in minutes. Now let’s make it easy.
Although it is already an easy setup. So we are going to help you to install and activate not an antivirus using your productivity. Now, few things you need to know up front, in order to perform the Norton Antivirus and setup.
follow www.norton.com/setup steps
- First, open your browser and go to Norton.com/setup.
- Go ahead and type your northern product key and click the arrow icon
- Will then be prompted to enter your Norton account credentials. Once you’ve done so click Sign it.
- Click the agree and download but afterwards, click the northern download or file.
- A Norton product that is compatible with your device will automatically be downloaded the download process may take a few minutes.
- After it’s downloaded, and click the agree and install button.
- This will begin the installation process.
- After Norton product is installed, it will be activated and registered automatically to your account.
- There you go. You have successfully installed your Norton product on your device. For more help, please visit the Norton support web site @support.norton.com.