Forgetting a Microsoft account password can be very frustrating, especially if you use the Microsoft account for your email, or your Xbox or to log into your windows 8 PC or smartphone.
Can you call Microsoft to reset your password?
How can I unlock my Microsoft account?
How do I bypass a password on Windows 10 when its locked?
How do I recover my Outlook email password?
- Luckily you can reset your Microsoft account password.
- All you need to do is remember the email address that you use to login to your Microsoft account, and the password to that email address. So what you need to do is, in any browser just go to the Microsoft Account Login page at login that live.com.
- On the login page, just click on can’t access your account.
- So Microsoft will ask you to make sure the, I forgot my password radio button is checked, and then click on Next.
- So be presented. Repeat that tells you can help you reset your password on security info. But first enter your Microsoft account on the characters shown to this that was just write the email address that you use to sign into your Microsoft accounts.
- And then need to enter this characters here for a verification.
- And then, Microsoft to let him to verify your identity. So it’s going to ask you how you want to receive your security code.
- But for now, since I only have my email address you can use it even have this idea for your phone. If you have used your phone before to verify accounts. If you only have your email address, just click on that and then type the full email address in this text box.
- And you will click on next game.
- And I need enter the code that has been sent to you. So you need to go to this email account and sign in. And then inside you find an email from Microsoft with the code that you’re supposed to enter here to integrate your Gmail account you should find an email from Microsoft. That has the security code to it you can just copy and then go back to the textbook and paste it right there below you can click on next and Microsoft will present you the page where you can reset your password button.
- This is where you enter a new password, and then you can re-enter the new password to verify.
- Once you’re done just click on Next. And as you can see that my account has been recovered and you reset your password so the next time, we are going to log into my Microsoft account we are going to use a new password that we’ve just set right now so you can reset your Microsoft account password in case you forgot the password or your account has been hacked, or something.