Restore Disappeared Toolbar on Yahoo Mail in Mozilla Firefox
Restore Yahoo Toolbar – Is the toolbar on your Yahoo mail account not visible on opening it in Firefox? Let’s go ahead and see how you can restore the disappeared Yahoo Mail toolbar.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to mail.yahoo.com web page, and then sign into your Yahoo account.
- You need to switch to the basic yahoo mail.
- To do so in the full-featured version of yahoo mail. Click on the gear icon and then click on settings from the drop-down list.
- Make sure viewing email is selected on the left pane, and then scroll down the screen.
- Next, to the male version, select the radio button next basic, and then click on Save. In the basic mode switch back to the full featured Yahoo Mail again by clicking on the switch to the newest Yahoo Mail link at the upper right corner, wasn’t that easy.
How do I restore my menu bar in Firefox?
Where is the options drop-down menu in Yahoo Mail?
How do I get the toolbar back on the top of my screen?
How do I enable my Yahoo toolbar?